Every year, a number of local musicians converge at our friend’s house on the St.Lawrence river. The evening is spent with musicians entertaining themselves. There’s not a whole lot of rehearsal, but everyone has fun and enjoys the networking opportunity.
The Jaywalkers originally formed in the 1960s. Over time, the members have come and gone. In 2013 the band re-formed once again with:
- Guitar & Vocals: Gary Lessard, lives in Inverary, Financial Advisor. Original 1960’s member.
- Bass Guitar: Ray Idzenga, lives in Hartington, works the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Lead Guitar & Vocals: Joe Matte, lives in Kingston, retired. Original 1960’s member.
- Sax & Vocals: John Manning, lives on Beaver Lake, Musician.
- Drums & Vocals: Greg Greaves, lives in Kingston
The Jaywalkers had the privilege of performing at Kingston’s Fall Festival 2013.
Learn more about The Jaywalkers on Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/thejaywalkers2